Thursday, August 28, 2014

Rosemary Bread Machine Bread

I had another successful run with my bread-machine! I made Rosemary bread using fresh Rosemary from our herb garden at home. It was very easy and the result was a bread similar in taste to the bread they serve at Macaroni Grill. Yum.

I'm missing the black pepper in this picture, but you get the idea.

I found a recipe on Pinterest and made some changes and came up with the recipe below. Of course there is variation from the original recipe! Like I've said in previous posts - I like to bake dangerously, and recklessly abandon recipes!


Rosemary Bread Machine Bread:
  • 1 cup water
  • 3 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (or bread flour)
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon Tastefully Simple Italian Garlic Bread Seasoning (can replace with  Italian seasoning)
  • 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper 
  • 1.5 tablespoons fresh rosemary rough chopped (or 1 tablespoon dried)
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Instructions: Add ingredients in the above order to your bread machine.
Bread Machine Settings: 1.5 loaf, white bread, medium crust.

No comments:

Post a Comment