Monday, August 18, 2014

August 2014 - Ipsy Subscription Review


My August Ipsy subscription arrived. I wasn't excited about their plastic (cheap looking) cosmetic bag, but I did like the pattern/color. I got 2 full size products and the rest were sample sizes.

August's Products & Estimated Value:
Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner (Sample ~$11.25)
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (Sample ~$5.50)
J. Cat Beauty Flying Solo Eye Shadow (Full Size - $2.99)
Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Lip Conditioner (Full Size - $5.50)
Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk (Sample - $6.50)

Total Estimated Value: $31.74 + Cosmetic Bag

Overall this wasn't my favorite Ipsy bag and the value was lacking from previous months. However, I will probably use everything in the bag or at least try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment