Sunday, August 10, 2014

Olaf (from Frozen) Paper Plate Puppet Pinterest Success!

I had a stack of regular paper plates on hand so I decided to find a quick craft I could make with the boys. I came across this paper plate Olaf (from the movie Frozen) puppet. Roman loves Frozen and loves Olaf...so this was a great kid craft find. My 2.5 year old couldn't help much on this one besides putting the glue on the popcicle stick, but he was extremely excited with the outcome after I had completed it.

Pinterest Success or fail: Success!
Prep: 5-10 minutes
Level of difficulty: Easy 
_________________________________________________

What you need:
* White paper plate
* Black marker
* Orange marker
* Black paper
* Popsicle stick
* Elmer's glue

 
Pinterest find....my model

My copy! Ok, mine is a little more frightening,
but I didn't think it was too bad considering it
was my first attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment