It's here! It's here!
My July Ipsy subscription has arrived in its usual hot pink bubble envelope. I've been an Ipsy subscriber for 3 months now and LOVE it!
First, what is Ipsy?
For $10 a month (shipping included), you get a different cosmetic bag (AKA Glam bag) filled with about 4-5 deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products to try. When you sign up, you complete a questionnaire about yourself, so they know your skin tones, make-up preferences, etc.
5 reasons Ipsy's a fun Subscription service:
1. It comes in a bright pink bubble wrap envelope - so you feel extra girly!
2. You get a fun surprise in the mail each month for only $10 a month. Who doesn't like fun mail!
3. The products fit your preferences that you fill out in the questionnaire
4. If you don't think you'll use one of the products or the Glam bag...it's a fun bonus birthday gift for someone or stocking stuffer.
5. On Ipsy's website, you can find out how to use the products, if you are a low maintenance kind of gal and don't know how to use some of these products (like myself).
July's Products & Estimated Value:
* bareMinerals READY Eye-shadow 2.0 (full size) $20.00
* POP Beauty Sun-kissed Bronzer (full size) $10.00
* derma e BB Creme with SPF 25 (deluxe sample) ~$7.00
* Pixi Beauty Mini Tinted Brilliance Balm (deluxe sample) ~$8.00
* Pur~lisse pur~protect essential daily moisturizer spf 30 (deluxe sample) ~$16.50
Total Estimated Value:
$61.50 in product + cosmetic bag
Here is the link if you are interested in joining!