Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My Pinterest Try With Cloud Dough

I had to try it. I've been seeing it around Pinterest and thought it might be fun.

Pinterest Success or fail: Success!
Prep: 5 minutes
Level of difficulty: Easy
_________________________________________________

What is it? 
Flour + Baby Oil = A fun sensory experience that you can mold, and it's fun to play in. My 2.5 year old played for about 45 minutes straight!

How to make it:
1. In a large mixing bowl mix 8 cups flour with 1 cup baby oil
2. Get your hands dirty and mix it with your hands...much easier
    and your hands will be soft afterwards
3. Put it in a cake pan, bin or box
4. Add a few washable toys, cups, etc.


Insider Tips:
* Best to do it outside or in a bathtub, as it can get messy
* Next time I think I'll try vegetable oil and see how that turns out
* You can seal it up in a bag or container when you are done to use another time













No comments:

Post a Comment