Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Our Adventures at Como Zoo

One of my favorite places to visit in Minnesota is Como Zoo in St. Paul. It's free, it's fun, and it's a perfect outing for my little boys. Since it's free (donations welcome), I don't feel obligated to stay as long to feel like I got my money's worth...which is great when you don't know how long your little one's will last.

My boys had a blast and so did I. It was beautiful out, and there were no melt downs! Yay! Our favorites I think were the Giraffes and the Penguins. We enjoyed some Dippin' Dots while watching the Giraffes. I tried to give Logan some, but I got the banana split one, and apparently he could taste the chocolate. He despises chocolate...what kid despises chocolate!!!


We even caught some of the Sparky show (Sea Lion show). I learned the Sparky show has been running for 58 years now, and the current Sparky is 25 years old. It was fun watching the show with my boys, remembering back to when I was a little girl watching the show and knowing my dad use to watch the show when he was a kid. 3 generations of watching Sparky! Before the show started they were playing music, and both Roman & Logan got their dance on!






No comments:

Post a Comment