Friday, July 11, 2014

Notes & Menu Whiteboard

My latest Pinterest project was to create a whiteboard for our kitchen. I already have a paper calendar that I use, but my new mission was to have a place I can write reminders, and to plan out our meals for the week. I want to start planning our meals out for the week so I could get rid of my current system - frantically running through the house and scrounging through cupboards at 4pm trying to figure out what I could make for dinner! I did some searching on Pinterest and didn't find exactly what I was looking for, but but I got ideas to create my own board.

Materials: Picture frame with glass, decorative paper, letter stickers, index cards, scissors, white board marker

Level of difficulty: VERY easy

NOTES & MENU WHITEBOARD:

I like to call this my "Command Center." My husband likes to call it my "Crazy Center!"




No comments:

Post a Comment